May 16-17, 2017 - Register Now
Event Packet - Download
If You're Going To Invest In Laser Tag, Do It Right The First Time
You've probably heard the phrase "If you build it, they will come." This might be true for laser tag, but we would amend it to say "If you build it, they will come, but only once." In order to WOW customers and keep them coming back, you have to do more than just build a laser tag attraction. You need the right location, efficient design, engaging staff, excellent customer service, solid marketing, smooth operations, and a whole lot more.
Does this sound like a lot? It should. But we have good news! We have more than 20 years of experience in the laser tag industry, and we want to teach you everything we know. This is where our LaserTAG360 Event comes in.
Benefits: What's In It For You?
LaserTAG360 is a 2-day event designed to help you open a laser tag attraction at a new or existing facility. We bring together experts from every facet of the entertainment industry to deliver a well-rounded education. When you leave this event, you'll have an action plan of where to go and how to get there. The information from the first day alone could save you tens of thousands of dollars.
"LaserTAG360 not only helped me see the way to profit, they saved me a ton of money with their education and hints!" - Mohab Youssef
We start with the foundations of design and development, with topics such as site selection, business plan best practices, and funding qualifications. Then we incorporate marketing and operational presentations and teach you things like the fundamentals of laser tag, employee training, and online marketing tactics.
Dates: May 16-17, 2017
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Cost: $100 Per Person
Event Packet: Download
DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT
Entrepreneurial self assessment
Real estate negotiations
Business plan keys
Future of gaming
Factory & showroom experience
Networking and personal appointments
MARKETING AND OPERATIONS
Fundamentals of laser tag operations
Marketing methods and mediums
Social marketing insights
Website keys and development
Forms to implement
Networking and personal appointments
Theme Factory and Showroom
One of the highlights of the LaserTAG360 Event is the tour of our production facility (AKA Theme Factory). You get an exclusive behind-the-scenes look at how every project moves from concept to completion through each department: design, foam, wood, paint, and assembly. After seeing how we build our attractions, we take you across the street to our 7,000 square foot showroom. Here you can get hands-on demonstrations of laser tag equipment and play each of our attractions: a 4-theme laser tag arena, escape rooms, Lazer Frenzy laser maze, Atomic RUSH, and Color CRUSH.
"The LaserTAG360 Event is essential for any FEC owner looking to maximize profits." - Mike Luster
- Kickoff Cocktail Hour: We’re kicking things off with a cocktail hour on Monday night at the event location (Hilton Garden Inn). Join us from 8:00pm to 10:00pm at the hotel bar to meet your fellow attendees, socialize with all the partners, and have a drink or two!
- Check-in begins at 8:00am on Day 1 (Tuesday)
- Each day will start promptly at 8:30am in the meeting room inside the hotel
- Morning refreshments will be available inside the meeting room
- The event will conclude on Day 2 (Wednesday) at 6:00pm, but we encourage you to stay until Thursday morning for other networking opportunities
- A valid driver's license or passport is required for admittance
- No audio or video recording will be allowed
- If your purpose of attending a LaserTAG360 Event is to help you maintain or improve skills related to employment or business, expenses incurred by you related to this Event may be tax deductible according to I.R.C. Reg. 1.162-5
Education is our priority, and we have the opportunity to work with the best speakers, experts, and consultants in the entertainment industry:
Jerry Merola, Amusement Entertainment Management
- Show Me the Money!...Taking the Guesswork Out of Project Financing
Dave Wallace, Turfway Entertainment
- Contract Negotiations - A lifeline for Long Term Success
Kevin Williams, KWP
- The Future of Gaming
Beth Standlee, TrainerTainment
- Birthday Party Development
Sean Stormes, Redemption Plus
- You Know How to Make Money, What About Keeping It?
Lauren Turner, TrustWorkz
- Where Most FECs Miss Big in Internet Marketing
"Whether running an FEC or considering opening one, LaserTAG360 is a great way to meet the leaders in the industry!" - Ed Krygier
We wouldn't be able to host this Event without our amazing Partners. These companies are invested in your success as an operator, and they all participate in the Advantage Program.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What partners will you have at the event? - We pride ourselves on working with the best vendors in the industry. You can see the full list in the Partners section of this page.
- I already have a laser tag attraction, so is this event right for me? - Yes! Even if you already operator a laser tag attraction, you'll learn a lot of operational info that will improve your staff, your facility, and your profits.
- What if I'm looking to do attractions other than laser tag in my facility? Is it still relevant to me? - Absolutely! While the event focuses on laser tag, many of the lessons are applicable across your entire business, regardless of what attractions you have.
Hotel: Hilton Garden Inn
8910 Hatfield Drive
Indianapolis, IN 46231
- Call the hotel directly for the discounted room rate using the code "Creative Works" or book online through the hotel website using the online discount code "CRE"
- Book by May 5, 2017 to receive the discounted room rate
- Complimentary airport shuttle to the hotel (only 8 minutes away)
Airport: Indianapolis International Airport
7800 Col. H. Weir Cook Memorial Drive
Indianapolis, IN 46241