October 7-9, 2019
Use code EARLYBIRD2019 by September 13 to get $82 off your registration
The LaserTAG360 event is a 2.5-day seminar designed to help you open immersive attractions at a new or existing facility. We bring together experts from every facet of the entertainment industry to deliver a well-rounded education. You will leave this event with an action plan that will save you thousands in avoidable costs and maximize revenue for your business.
If you're adding attractions or opening a new facility, you don't want to miss this event. You'll learn more in these couple days than you will from months of searching online.
$100,000 Value In Less Than 3 Days
We guarantee this event will be worth at least $100,000 in additional annual revenue and cost savings*
October 7-9, 2019 - Register Now
Future Event Dates
The 2020 event dates will be announced soon.
- Event Packet
- Dates: October 7-9, 2019 - Register Now
- Location: Indianapolis, IN
- Check-in: Check-in begins at 3:00pm on Day 1 (Monday) and the event will start promptly at 4:00pm.
- Start Times: Day 2 (Tuesday) and Day 3 (Wednesday) will start at 8:00am.
- Clothing: Please bring a light jacket or wear layers as the conference room will be quite cool.
- Take Notes: You’ll receive an informational binder in which you can take notes of everything you learn during the event.
- Language: Some adult language will be used during the event. Attendees should be at least 18 years old and involved in the business.
- Meals: We will provide snacks, dinner Monday, lunch and dinner Tuesday, and lunch Wednesday. You receive complimentary breakfast every morning if you stay in one of the official hotel options on the Event Location tab.
- The event will conclude on Day 3 (Wednesday) around 6:00pm, but we encourage you to stay through the night for other networking opportunities.
- A valid driver's license or passport is required for admittance.
- No audio or video recording will be allowed
- If your purpose of attending a LaserTAG360 Event is to help you maintain or improve skills related to employment or business, expenses incurred by you related to this Event may be tax deductible according to I.R.C. Reg. 1.162-5
Event ScheduleWe start with the foundations of design and development, with topics such as site selection, business plan best practices, and funding qualifications. Then we incorporate marketing and operational presentations and teach you things like the fundamentals of laser tag, employee training, and online marketing tactics. Click on the days below to see details for each presentation.
If you want to earn any of IAAPA's professional certifications, then we have good news. LaserTAG360 has been recognized as a pre-approved course within their program. If you attend our LaserTAG360 event, you'll receive 16 credit hours that you can apply toward any IAAPA certification!
Event Location: Embassy Suites Event Center - 2353 Perry Road, Plainfield, IN, 46168
Hotel: Embassy Suites - 6089 Clarks Creek Road, Plainfield, IN 46168
The LaserTAG360 event takes place at the brand-new Embassy Suites Event Center near the Indianapolis airport. The hotel is attached to the event center, and each has its own parking lot and address.
Hotel RoomsFor discounted room rates Click Here and use code CW3.
Book by September 9, 2019 to receive discounted rate.
Other Hotel Options
Creative Works SpeakersOur team loves hosting this event. We cherish the opportunity to share our extensive attraction knowledge with operators from around the world.
Guest SpeakersEducation is our priority, and we have the opportunity to work with the best speakers, experts, and consultants in the entertainment industry. These speakers bring a wealth of knowledge that goes far beyond laser tag. You will walk away with action items you can apply to any aspect of your business.
Keynote Presentation - Taming Your WhatIfAbouts
"The amount and quality of information these past 2 days would have taken countless days and hours of research and reading to obtain on my own. There is no substitution or better event to attend as a laser tag operator or FEC owner." - Stacey Niedfeldt, Widgets
"It's called LaserTAG360 but it's not just about laser tag. It's about any form of FEC operations." - Nathalie Rocheleau, KUPP Centre
"Creative Works brought together a large number of industry professionals that helped provide invaluable information, best practices, and insight into our industry. They combined it with just the right amount of leadership and practical business knowledge to help improve existing companies and give a great foundation to future businesses." - Bob Switalski, Fun N Stuff Amusements
"I wish we would have attended this event before we opened our bowling alley. The information provided was extremely eye opening, even after 13 years of being in the business. We would have definitely done some things differently had we attended this event before opening. I highly recommend this to anyone that is thinking about opening any type of entertainment center." - Tommy Barberini, Oak Mountain Lanes
"A must for the owner conisdering building or upgrading a facility. Would recommend revisiting every 3 years at a minimum." - Brit Jacobs, Langer Entertainment LLC
"If you are looking to build a laser tag arena, LaserTAG360 is your best opportunity to meet vendors and turn your vision into reality." - Tyler May, Royal Pin
"As an FEC owner this trip has been worth every minute. Very relevant and insightful information shared by the industry's best." - Daniel Antoniou, Xplore Kids, Inc.
"If you are looking to open an FEC, or expand your existing FEC, then LaserTAG360 is a MUST to attend!" - Dan Hammond, Lasertopia
"This was the best 2-day conference of any sort I've been to. A wide variety of topics for entertainment centers, on-site tours, opportunities for first-hand experience of equipment in demo and in action, and a "next steps" for all phases of entertainment center development. Big thanks to Creative Works for putting on this event!" - Brandon Swango
"I can honestly say that unless you are a consultant, you WILL learn and find something to apply to your FEC or to yourself for improvement." - Shannon Kubiak, FunDimension
"This event has provided so much insight into the family entertainment industry as well as so many valuable relationships going forward. Every member of the Creative Works staff is amazing, knowledgeable, and so energetic. This has been an awesome experience and the attention to detail has been amazing." - Kim Green, Xtreme Adventure Zone
"I have attended a dozen educational seminars and this is one of the best all around presentations." - John Lizzi, Star Lanes at the Harbor
"We started discussions w/ Creative Works over 2 yrs ago. They have ALWAYS treated us like family. You guys are key to bringing our dreams to reality. We love you!" - Lacey Brown, Widgets
"Well worth the investment of time and money. I'm taking away several ideas and action events to make my FEC the best in the state. Meeting the various vendors and staff of Creative Works was invaluable." - Ron Parmely, R2B Entertainment
"The depth of knowledge from industry professionals all in one place was invaluable. Leveraging their knowledge will help our business grow rapidly!" - Jack Swets
"This event packed quite a punch, provided a ton of insightful information that would have taken a lot of time to learn the hard way, and offered an opportunity to meet many great connections across the country." - Billy Forney III
"I came to this meeting knowing very little about the laser tag business. This seminar was one of the best I have ever attended in my 40 years of business. If you're thinking about laser tag, these two days of intense information are a must. The bonus is there were many speakers that covered additional topics such as financing, insurance, laser tag manufacturers, worldwide trends, social media, POS systems and more. Amazing and very informative." - David Nicoli, Nicoli's Grill & Sports Bar
"LaserTAG360 is an exteremly helpful tool in moving forward with an FEC no matter what stage your facility is in." - Eric Black, The Place Cincy
Frequently Asked Questions
- What will I learn? - In short, you'll learn everything you need to successfully open and operate a laser tag attraction. This includes design & development topics (site design, real estate negotiations, funding strategy, etc) and marketing & operation topics (laser tag operations, hiring and training, marketing, etc). Plus you'll have the opportunity to meet and learn from fellow operators across the country.
- What's included in my registration cost? - We take care of just about everything you need. We cover all meals from Monday dinner through Wednesday lunch. In addition, we provide a custom event binder where you can take notes, along with a welcome bag with lots of goodies. Your registration does not include travel or lodging. Hotel booking information can be found in the Event Location tab on this page and in the downloadable Event Packet.
- What should I bring? - A positive mindset! This event is packed with information, so make sure you're ready to learn and engage. As mentioned in the previous FAQ, we provide just about everything else you need. If you have site designs, business plans, or any other materials, bring them. These will be helpful during your 1-on-1 appointments with our team and the other vendors.
- What time does the event start? - Each event can vary slightly in time. Check the Event Info tab on this page and the downloadable Event Packet for exact times.
- I already have a laser tag attraction, so is this event right for me? - Yes! Even if you already operator a laser tag attraction, you'll learn a lot of operational info that will improve your staff, your facility, and your profits.
- What if I'm looking to do attractions other than laser tag in my facility? Is it still relevant to me? - Absolutely! While the event focuses on laser tag, many of the lessons are applicable across your entire business, regardless of what attractions you have.
- What partners will you have at the event? - We pride ourselves on working with the best vendors in the industry. You can see the full list in the partners section further down this page.