August 6-8, 2018
The LaserTAG360 event is a 2.5-day seminar designed to help you open a laser tag attraction at a new or existing facility. We bring together experts from every facet of the entertainment industry to deliver a well-rounded education. You will leave this event with an action plan that will save you thousands in avoidable costs and maximize revenue for your business.
If you're considering adding laser tag to your facility, you don't want to miss this event. You'll learn more in these 2 days than you will from months of searching online.
- Event Packet: Download
- Dates: August 6-8, 2018
- Location: Indianapolis, IN
- Check-in begins at 3:30pm on Day 1 (Monday) and the event will start promptly at 4:00pm
- Day 2 (Tuesday) and Day 3 (Wednesday) will start at 8:00am
- Morning refreshments will be available inside the meeting room on Tuesday and Wednesday morning
- The event will conclude on Day 2 (Wednesday) around 6:00pm, but we encourage you to stay through the night for other networking opportunities
- A valid driver's license or passport is required for admittance
- No audio or video recording will be allowed
- If your purpose of attending a LaserTAG360 Event is to help you maintain or improve skills related to employment or business, expenses incurred by you related to this Event may be tax deductible according to I.R.C. Reg. 1.162-5
Sample ScheduleWe start with the foundations of design and development, with topics such as site selection, business plan best practices, and funding qualifications. Then we incorporate marketing and operational presentations and teach you things like the fundamentals of laser tag, employee training, and online marketing tactics.
EVENT KICKOFF & KEYNOTE
The event starts at 4:00pm on day 1, and you don't want to miss the presentation from our special keynote speaker!
History of laser tag
Special keynote presentation
Theme Factory tour
Kickoff cocktail hour
DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT
Entrepreneurial self assessment
Real estate negotiations
Business plan keys
FEC site visits
Networking and personal appointments
MARKETING AND OPERATIONS
Fundamentals of laser tag operations
Marketing methods and mediums
Social marketing insights
Website keys and development
Forms to implement
Networking and personal appointments
If you want to earn any of IAAPA's professional certifications, then we have good news. LaserTAG360 has been recognized as a pre-approved course within their program. If you attend our LaserTAG360 event, you'll receive 16 credit hours that you can apply toward any IAAPA certification!
Event LocationHotel: Hilton Garden Inn - 8910 Hatfield Drive, Indianapolis, IN 46241
The LaserTAG360 event takes place at the Hilton Garden Inn at the Indianapolis airport. This hotel provides everything we need in one location: hotel rooms, conference space, equipment demo rooms, and a bar & restaurant. Plus, it's conveniently located only 10 minutes from our Creative Works headquarters. For convenience sake, we highly recommend booking your room here at the Hilton - see discount booking code below.
- Call the hotel directly for the discounted room rate using the code "Creative Works" or book online through the hotel website using the online discount code "CTW"
- Book by July 25, 2018 to receive the discounted room rate
- Complimentary airport shuttle to the hotel (only 10 minutes away)
Other Hotel Options
SpeakersThe event will kick off with a special keynote on Monday afternoon - the speaker will be announced very soon. Education is our priority, and we have the opportunity to work with the best speakers, experts, and consultants in the entertainment industry. These speakers bring a wealth of knowledge that goes far beyond laser tag. You will walk away with action items you can apply to any aspect of your business. Speakers at this Event - coming soon
"The amount and quality of information these past 2 days would have taken countless days and hours of research and reading to obtain on my own. There is no substitution or better event to attend as a laser tag operator or FEC owner." - Stacey Niedfeldt, Widgets
"The industry leaders across all facets of laser tag are represented at this conference...so if you're serious about laser tag, this is a MUST attend event." - Brad Artery, Launch Trampoline
"I wish we would have attended this event before we opened our bowling alley. The information provided was extremely eye opening, even after 13 years of being in the business. We would have definitely done some things differently had we attended this event before opening. I highly recommend this to anyone that is thinking about opening any type of entertainment center." - Tommy Barberini, Oak Mountain Lanes
"As an FEC owner this trip has been worth every minute. Very relevant and insightful information shared by the industry's best." - Daniel Antoniou, Xplore Kids, Inc.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What partners will you have at the event? - We pride ourselves on working with the best vendors in the industry. You can see the full list in the partners section further down this page.
- I already have a laser tag attraction, so is this event right for me? - Yes! Even if you already operator a laser tag attraction, you'll learn a lot of operational info that will improve your staff, your facility, and your profits.
- What if I'm looking to do attractions other than laser tag in my facility? Is it still relevant to me? - Absolutely! While the event focuses on laser tag, many of the lessons are applicable across your entire business, regardless of what attractions you have.
We wouldn't be able to host this Event without our amazing Partners. These companies are invested in your success as an operator, and they all participate in the Advantage Program.