February 4-6, 2019
The LaserTAG360 event is a 2.5-day seminar designed to help you open a laser tag attraction at a new or existing facility. We bring together experts from every facet of the entertainment industry to deliver a well-rounded education. You will leave this event with an action plan that will save you thousands in avoidable costs and maximize revenue for your business.
If you're considering adding laser tag to your facility, you don't want to miss this event. You'll learn more in these 2 days than you will from months of searching online.
All 2019 Dates
February 4-6, 2019 - Register Now
June 10-12, 2019
October 7-9, 2019
- Event Packet
- Dates: February 4-6, 2019
- Location: Indianapolis, IN
- Check-in: Check-in begins at 3:00pm on Day 1 (Monday) and the event will start promptly at 4:00pm.
- Start Times: Day 2 (Tuesday) and Day 3 (Wednesday) will start at 8:00am.
- Clothing: Please bring a light jacket or wear layers as the conference room will be quite cool.
- Take Notes: You’ll receive an informational binder in which you can take notes of everything you learn during the event.
- Meals: We will provide snacks, dinner Monday, lunch and dinner Tuesday, and lunch Wednesday. You receive complimentary breakfast every morning if you stay with Embassy Suites.
- The event will conclude on Day 2 (Wednesday) around 6:00pm, but we encourage you to stay through the night for other networking opportunities.
- A valid driver's license or passport is required for admittance.
- No audio or video recording will be allowed
- If your purpose of attending a LaserTAG360 Event is to help you maintain or improve skills related to employment or business, expenses incurred by you related to this Event may be tax deductible according to I.R.C. Reg. 1.162-5
Sample ScheduleWe start with the foundations of design and development, with topics such as site selection, business plan best practices, and funding qualifications. Then we incorporate marketing and operational presentations and teach you things like the fundamentals of laser tag, employee training, and online marketing tactics.
Theme Factory and Site Visits One of the highlights of the LaserTAG360 Event is the tour of our production facility (AKA Theme Factory). You get an exclusive behind-the-scenes look at how every project moves from concept to completion through each department: design, foam, wood, paint, and assembly. After seeing how we build our attractions, we take you on site visits to several entertainment facilities in the Indianapolis area. You'll get hands-on demonstrations of the laser tag equipment and walk-throughs of the themed arenas.
If you want to earn any of IAAPA's professional certifications, then we have good news. LaserTAG360 has been recognized as a pre-approved course within their program. If you attend our LaserTAG360 event, you'll receive 16 credit hours that you can apply toward any IAAPA certification!
Hotel: Embassy Suites - 6089 Clarks Creek Road, Plainfield, IN, 46168 (map it)
The LaserTAG360 event takes place at the brand-new Embassy Suites near the Indianapolis airport. This location provides excellent amenities including: a business center, 24-hour pantry market, fitness area, swimming pool, restaurant and bar, comfortable rooms, complimentary internet, complimentary breakfast, and much more.
- For the discounted room rate book online through the hotel website using the group code CW1 or call 800-774-1500 and give the group code
- Book by January 15, 2019 to receive the discounted room rate
- Complimentary airport shuttle to the hotel (only 10 minutes away)
Other Hotel Options
Keynote Presentation - TBD
Guest SpeakersEducation is our priority, and we have the opportunity to work with the best speakers, experts, and consultants in the entertainment industry. These speakers bring a wealth of knowledge that goes far beyond laser tag. You will walk away with action items you can apply to any aspect of your business.
Guest speakers will be announced very soon.
"The amount and quality of information these past 2 days would have taken countless days and hours of research and reading to obtain on my own. There is no substitution or better event to attend as a laser tag operator or FEC owner." - Stacey Niedfeldt, Widgets
"The industry leaders across all facets of laser tag are represented at this conference...so if you're serious about laser tag, this is a MUST attend event." - Brad Artery, Launch Trampoline
"I wish we would have attended this event before we opened our bowling alley. The information provided was extremely eye opening, even after 13 years of being in the business. We would have definitely done some things differently had we attended this event before opening. I highly recommend this to anyone that is thinking about opening any type of entertainment center." - Tommy Barberini, Oak Mountain Lanes
"If you are looking to build a laser tag arena, LaserTAG360 is your best opportunity to meet vendors and turn your vision into reality." - Tyler May, Royal Pin
"As an FEC owner this trip has been worth every minute. Very relevant and insightful information shared by the industry's best." - Daniel Antoniou, Xplore Kids, Inc.
"This was the best 2-day conference of any sort I've been to. A wide variety of topics for entertainment centers, on-site tours, opportunities for first-hand experience of equipment in demo and in action, and a "next steps" for all phases of entertainment center development. Big thanks to Creative Works for putting on this event!" - Brandon Swango
"I can honestly say that unless you are a consultant, you WILL learn and find something to apply to your FEC or to yourself for improvement." - Shannon Kubiak, FunDimension
"This event has provided so much insight into the family entertainment industry as well as so many valuable relationships going forward. Every member of the Creative Works staff is amazing, knowledgeable, and so energetic. This has been an awesome experience and the attention to detail has been amazing." - Kim Green, Xtreme Adventure Zone
"We started discussions w/ Creative Works over 2 yrs ago. They have ALWAYS treated us like family. You guys are key to bringing our dreams to reality. We love you!" - Lacey Brown, Widgets
"The depth of knowledge from industry professionals all in one place was invaluable. Leveraging their knowledge will help our business grow rapidly!" - Jack Swets
"I came to this meeting knowing very little about the laser tag business. This seminar was one of the best I have ever attended in my 40 years of business. If you're thinking about laser tag, these two days of intense information are a must. The bonus is there were many speakers that covered additional topics such as financing, insurance, laser tag manufacturers, worldwide trends, social media, POS systems and more. Amazing and very informative." - David Nicoli, Nicoli's Grill & Sports Bar
Frequently Asked Questions
- What will I learn? - In short, you'll learn everything you need to successfully open and operate a laser tag attraction. This includes design & development topics (site design, real estate negotiations, funding strategy, etc) and marketing & operation topics (laser tag operations, hiring and training, marketing, etc). Plus you'll have the opportunity to meet and learn from fellow operators across the country.
- What's included in my registration cost? - We take care of just about everything you need. We cover all meals from Monday dinner through Wednesday lunch. In addition, we provide a custom event binder where you can take notes, along with a welcome bag with lots of goodies. Your registration does not include travel or lodging. Hotel booking information can be found in the Event Location tab on this page and in the downloadable Event Packet.
- What should I bring? - A positive mindset! This event is packed with information, so make sure you're ready to learn and engage. As mentioned in the previous FAQ, we provide just about everything else you need. If you have site designs, business plans, or any other materials, bring them. These will be helpful during your 1-on-1 appointments with our team and the other vendors.
- What time does the event start? - Each event can vary slightly in time. Check the Event Info tab on this page and the downloadable Event Packet for exact times.
- I already have a laser tag attraction, so is this event right for me? - Yes! Even if you already operator a laser tag attraction, you'll learn a lot of operational info that will improve your staff, your facility, and your profits.
- What if I'm looking to do attractions other than laser tag in my facility? Is it still relevant to me? - Absolutely! While the event focuses on laser tag, many of the lessons are applicable across your entire business, regardless of what attractions you have.
- What partners will you have at the event? - We pride ourselves on working with the best vendors in the industry. You can see the full list in the partners section further down this page.